Calling all Creative Brand Strategists looking to make a purpose-driven change
Interested in joining Evolve – our sustainability consultancy?
Do you have a passion for making a positive impact In the world, through bold, well informed, creative and purpose-driven sustainability strategies? Are you a super creative thinker that wants to be a force for change? Do you want to develop something from the ground up within a fast-paced small communications agency with a passion for values and culture? Well this could be the job you’ve longed for…
Enviral is at an exciting stage of growth, and we’re looking for a dedicated Sustainability Brand Strategist to bring industry-defining thinking to develop and grow Enviral’s Evolve strand, our new sustainability offering. We need someone who can inspire others, bring passion and leadership to businesses big and small to push their sustainability goals, as well as the brain power and communication skills to help break down complex challenges.
We think it’s a pretty exciting and a fairly unique role for someone who is motivated to take a whole new pillar of the business and turn it into a fully functioning entity. This role is all about applying creative and strategic thinking to inspire companies to set bold sustainability visions for positive behaviour change, whilst creating clear roadmaps so that they can deliver and measure upon their progress. You will be a pioneering person in developing our sustainability strategy team.
We highly encourage anyone of any background, age, gender, BIPOC or LGBTQ+ to apply for this role. We are an inclusive company.
What the role entails:
- Developing Evolve from the ground up, refining and building upon an existing business ‘greenprint’ plan
- Create strategies to help clients identify and push their sustainability goals, as well as building a plan that supports them in creating a sustainability report
- Build on these goals and help them integrate them into their brand communications (through our Engage communications pillar)
- Plan, run and facilitate inspiring workshops that inspire and engage businesses, stakeholders, employees etc. Demonstrating the ability to think quickly and adapt based on different audiences/participants.
- Utilise your strategic leadership to proactively drive and identify new opportunities for growth, shaping the company’s future and pushing these ideas forward to the team
- Ensure a forward thinking, creative approach to sustainability consultancy whilst creating an inspiring environment
- Instil a mindset of epic creativity and strategy, ensuring that all work produced and presented by Enviral Evolve is at a client ready standard at all times
- Take a leadership role in creating, managing and delivering projects and new business pitches that are impactful, credible and strategy led, using a mix of in-house and freelance team members
- Work closely with the creative team to provide them with the key information they need to translate analysis, insights and strategy into engaging, creative communications across reports, videos, motion graphics and copy
- Mentor, challenge and develop Enviral employees by demonstrating outstanding role model behaviour. Track and evaluate career progression of junior employees through regular catch ups and occasional appraisals
- Manage Account Manager – who will support in ensuring timings, meetings, project management on tasks are completed so you can focus on the big thinking
- Demonstrate an always on mentality in regards to identifying sustainability opportunities, networking events, and new business on behalf of Enviral and recommending these to the company and clients
- Develop a growth mindset to change the world through our clients and our own campaigns
What skills would the Sustainability Brand Strategist have for this role?
- We’re looking for someone with at least 5 years experience operating as a Brand or communications strategist, or in a role that requires high level strategic creative thinking, ideally within the sustainability sector, working with sustainable businesses or a creative agency.
- A creative and proven approach to pitching and building strategies
- Someone with creative presentation ideas, ideally with an ability to use the Adobe suite
- A high degree of empathy and patience for the challenges and opportunities within the ever changing sustainability world
- An inspirational ability to think strategically about marketing & sustainability challenges, whatever the brief, audience and channel
- A depth of knowledge in sustainability would be beneficial, however you may have a passion, a reasonable level of knowledge and a willingness to quickly develop your knowledge in this field
Key areas of knowledge that would be of benefit are:
- Strategy framework creation and sustainability policy development
- Workshop hosting
- Reporting on sustainability
- Knowledge of Sustainable Development Goals from a business perspective
- Issue and trend analysis
- Goal / KPI setting, management and delivery
For more information on the role and for a full job description please contact us at email@example.com